I'd put it on some wishlist so you can all buy me one, but it's currently only available in Japan.
- Summary of drool-worthy features:
- Full resolution 60fps burst mode. Not only this, but as soon as you half-press shutter release, it's taking 60fps, and after you full-press, you can pick any of the burst to keep. Always get exactly the right frame of the action.
- Full 1080p HD video at 60fps, with port for external mic
- Hotshoe flash, and built-in that will do 7fps. Perfect for action shots of epileptics!
- High speed video up to 1200fps.
I've been wanting a hispeed video cam for ages, this one is far far cheaper than dedicated hispeed video, but fast enough for me, and also a good bridge camera. Here's a review of features. Here's a youtube video which shows the crazy hispeed video. I could shoot a salticus leaping on its prey!